December 19, 2008

faking it

Usually at this time of year I'd feel pretty confident in saying that you won't find another atheist out there who loves christmas as much as I do. I have to confess though that this year I'm finding it to be more along the lines of "another item on the to-do list" than the relaxing time of visiting and reflection I normally look forward to. Don't get me wrong, Chris Isaak christmas and John Denver and the Muppets have been getting their fair share of play, I'm just not singing along as enthusiastically as usual.

Here's a little something that tickled my holiday spirit. Made of industrial bottle brushes and designed by Kuno Prey, former head professor of product design at the Bauhaus Institute, this may just be the best gosh darn fake tree I've come across yet.

No comments: